Monday, June 5, 2006

The Rumor Mill is Spinning Out of Control

(FortCollins-CO) The rumor mill is now officially spinning out of control. The newest rumor to surface is that Andre Miller may be on his way back to Cleveland in return for Drew Gooden and Eric Snow. The hardest part for me to believe, assuming here for a minute that there is legitimacy to this rumor, is that the Nuggets are even remotely interested in any power forward short of Kevin Garnett. The Nuggets currently have Reggie Evans, Kenyon Martin, Eduardo Najera, Nene, and Linas Klieza. Correct me if I am wrong here, but don' t the Nuggets need help around the three-point arch while hopefully getting rid of Kenyon Martin?

I will be keeping an extremely close eye on Nuggets front office all week long, as I feel that the shopping around the league for personnel changes should get hectic real soon...

No comments: